My Blog List

Friday, September 17, 2010

What to do when you are wrong??

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!
Then You Cannot do any thing whatever will happen that depends upon your sunshine boss.When I was in std 12th my father wants me to compete engg. but I was not interested in this.I was looking for a career in which i could enjoy my life and work at the same time.So from my childhood I was very much tend towards computer,I took admission in Bachelor Of Computer Application program.I started studing about computer programming,hardware etc.But after a certain time I lost my concentration just because I was not enjoying a bit of this.Although I completed the course,but didnot dare to go for higher studies in same stream.
Then I thaught to do Hotel Management And I took admission in a private institute in Kolkata.During my studies I enjoyed after one year my institute sent me for my 22 weeks Industrial Training to Jaipur the Pink City.I was very excited for my training.I heard from my friends that in hotels all the big Names come and  stay and we could get chance to meet them.Yes I met some of them but my all excitement blown when i saw the worst face of "HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY" . With all my bad and good experiences I completed my training.In Jaipur I came to know about the pay scales , exposure, benefits of this industry and believe me I cannot explain how I feel.
After complition of my course I started with my first job in SEASONS ,Rajkot.There I saw where I am working is a place where you can only get success when you know how to exployed the else career otherwise someone else will do the same to you.After 1&1/2 years I shifted to Gandhinagar "Cambay Spa & Resort".I came to know that whole Gujrati Hospitality depends upon pulling legs of each other.I set my mind to get a job in elsewhere in India but not in Gujrat.I left the job and went to Jaipur. I faced interviews in 2 hotels 1st in Royal Orchid 2nd in Shiv Villas. In both the places everything went right but at the time of verification when the HR of respective hotels called up to Cambay Gandhinagar , they got answer that no one have worked here by such name.
Yes Yes this is hospitality industry..................Right now I am working in Bangalore in a good property.So  the experince I got In 3 Years of working period is either you are wrong or right that does not matter a bit .

No comments:

Post a Comment